We have the pleasure to invite you to
The Romanian Medical Society – UK Christmas Ball
Date: Saturday, 24th November 2012
Venue: Crowne Plaza London Heathrow, Stockley Rd, West Drayton, Middlesex, UB7 9 NA
Price: £60/ person (welcome drink on arrival, 3 course meal, and disco).
Menu: Standard or vegetarian. There is a vegan option on demand.
Smoked Salmon with Coldwater Prawns & Horseradish Cream or
Tomato Soup, Basil Pesto, Mozzarella “Bocconcini” (V)
Baked Chicken with a Herb Crust with Dauphinoise Potatoes &
Seasonal Vegetables or
Baked Beef Tomato with Cous-Cous, Rocket Salad,
Red Pepper Dressing (V)
Fresh Red Berries with Crispy Meringue & Vanilla-Scented
Included in the price are half bottle of wine per person, half bottle of mineral water per person, coffee & chocolates. There will be an open bar if you want to purchase more drinks.
Bed & Breakfast: Single bedroom- £49.00, Double bedroom- £59.00. If you want to book a hotel room, please let me know so that I can give you the details.
Dress code: Black tie
◦ By car, there will be free parking, please register the parking ticket at the reception
◦ By tube, Picadilly line to Heathrow then take a taxi to the hotel.
◦ By tube, Picadilly line to Hanslow West, cross the road and take 222 bus to the hotel (bus stop Cherry Lane Schools)
Time : 7:00 pm to 1:00 am
What You have to do:
- email the organizers your name and the names of any other people you are paying for at email@example.com
- choose one of the menu options (standard, vegetarian, vegan)
- when you pay, please quote “Surname, Initial first name’ eg: Ionescu, P – if you don’t do this, it will be more difficult to identify who paid
- let me know if you need to book a hotel room
Cancellations and refunds: there is no cancellation fee if you cancel before 21st November 2012.
We managed to keep the price for the menu and for the hotel rooms at the same rate as last year, so we hope to see you there!
Payment: directly into the account Gabriela Frunza, Natwest
Acc no: 41738403 Sort Code: 600710.
RSVP by 21st November 2012
Organizers: Dr Gabriela Badea and Dr Gabriela Frunza