We have the pleasure to invite you to
The Romanian Medical Society – UK Christmas Ball
Date: Saturday, 19th November 2011
Location: Crowne Plaza London Heathrow, Stockley Rd, West Drayton, Middlesex, UB7 9 NA
Price: £60/ person (welcome drink on arrival, 3 course meal, and disco).
Menu: Standard or vegetarian. There is a vegan option on demand.
Smoked salmon with coldwater prawns & horseradish cream
Chilled galia melon with citrus & mint salad, curly endive & lemon dressing (V)
Baked chicken with a herb crust with dauphinoise potatoes & seasonal vegetables
Mediterranean vegetable couscous with harissa & roasted tomatoes (v)
Fresh red berries with crispy meringue & vanilla-scented whipped cream
Included in the price are half bottle of wine per person, half bottle of mineral water per person, coffee& chocolates. There will be an open bar if you want to purchase more drinks.
Bed&Breakfast : Single bedroom- £49.00, Double bedroom- £59.00. If you want to book a hotel room, please let me know so that I can give you the details.
Dress code: Black tie
- By car, there will be free parking, please register the parking ticket at the reception
- By tube, Picadilly line to Heathrow then take a taxi to the hotel.
- By tube, Picadilly line to Hanslow West, cross the road and take 222 bus to the hotel (bus stop Cherry Lane Schools)
Time : 7:00 pm to 1:00 am
What You have to do:
- email the organizers your name and the names of any other people you are paying for at email@example.com
- choose one of the menu options (standard, vegetarian, vegan)
- when you pay, please quote “Surname, Initial first name’ eg: Ionescu, P – if you don’t do this, it will be more difficult to identify who paid
- let me know if you need to book a hotel room
Payment: direct into the account Gabriela Frunza, Natwest
Acc no: 41738403 Sort Code: 600710.
RSVP by 15th November 2011
Organizers: Dr Gabriela Badea and Dr Gabriela Frunza